Nearly a decade ago, a couple of guys asked themselves, “What if we did things differently?”
The answer? The Temple: a rapidly expanding brand that combines organic supplements, fitness tips, nutrition advice, mindfulness, and life hacks to put the ‘POW’ back in Power Ritual.
Since those early days, we’ve been dedicated to growing our digital tribe of High Achievers around the world. With new products, massive expansion opportunities, and a dedicated team of Virtual Experts, The Temple is set to take on not just Europe, but the world! But getting to the top is no walk in the park. We need help to become the number one sports brand.
That’s where you come in.
We’re currently looking for ambitious, passionate, go-getters with a particular interest in health, nutrition, fitness, and world domination… er, I mean, personal and professional development, to join The Temple Core Team. If pouring your blood, sweat, and tears into the success of a fast-paced, ambitious online retailer sounds like your idea of a good time, then buckle up. You’re in for one hell of a ride!
As a Digital Marketing / E-Commerce Intern…
You’ll get cross-departmental experience. Since we believe in doing things a little differently, we keep most of our business functions in-house. Whether you’re looking to expand your expertise in Marketing, Finance, Product Development, Buying, Customer Service, IT, Manufacturing, or Warehousing, we’ve got something that fits the bill. The Temple is a unique, fast-paced work environment where each day is a new opportunity to realize your full potential and make your mark. We’re not looking for mindless drones who can only answer phones and bumble through coffee orders. We want high-octane performers looking to progress their careers and stay a step ahead of the competition!
In this position, you will report directly to the co-founders (don’t worry, we promise they’re not that scary), and your role will include:
– Day to day supervision of all aspects of the website
– Managing PPC, affiliates, and social media
– Collaborating on marketing plans and strategies
– Management and execution of all in-country campaigns
– Reporting on country sales and marketing data via Google Analytics
– Providing friendly, professional Customer Service support
Our ideal candidate has:
– Demonstrated interest in digital marketing
– Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting
– Deep interest and curiosity in all aspects of online marketing, SEO and social media
– Obtained their degree (preferably in a marketing field)
– Enthusiasm, ambition, a good sense of humor, and an ego that holds up under constructive criticism.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus experience copywriting in English.
Other things we’re looking for include:
– Experience working with affiliates
– Knowledge and interest in sports supplements and/or fitness (Feel free to wow us with your 5K PR, or the numbers you’re putting up at the bench)
Location: Amsterdam Head Office (or Remote)
Salary: Dependant on experience
– Annual Company Bonus Scheme
– Company Discount Scheme
– Casual Dress Code
– Training Budgets
– Career Progression
– The Temple Book Program
So if you eat analytics for breakfast and the idea of managing a complex, multifaceted marketing strategy gives you goosebumps, we want you! Apply to our internship and join The Temple tribe.